- Three-season, two-person A-frame tent sets up quickly with two sturdy yet lightweight aluminum poles
- No-see-um mesh door screens and 8,000-millimeter-rated, polyurethane-coated nylon upper, and rugged polyethylene floor
- Proven A-frame design sheds rain and wind while still being lightweight, compact and easy to assemble
- Measures 6’6″ x 4’6″ x 3′ (L x W x H), with 29 square feet of floor space
- Weight: 3.8-pounds – Includes: 2 steel poles, ropes, stakes and carry bag – Meets CPAI-84 flame retardant specifications
The Stansport “Scout” Backpack Tent is the perfect tent for your next trek into nature. The simple A-Frame design is easy to assemble, leaving you with more time for hiking, hunting or tracking. This tent is spacious enough to fit you and your travel buddy comfortably. Its forest green color will let you blend in with the surrounding flora and fauna, making sure you don’t disrupt nature. The mesh door screen allows great ventilation and ample visibility. 800mm P.U. coated nylon upper body with rugged P.E. floor, No-See-Um mesh inner door screen. 2 steel poles, ropes, stakes and carry bag included. Meets CPAI-84 flame retardant specifications. Dimensions: 6â€™6â€ x 4â€™6â€ x 3â€™ high. Weight: 3.8 lbs.