- – 750g ULTRALIGHT & PORTABLE CARRY BAG – can be carry and store up with ease, fits all sizes of backpacks, ensures an “extreme light travel”
- – Quick Setting – fix the stakes on the ground and use the wind rope to frame the tent, taking your Trekking Pole as the Main Supporting Pole(not included) – allows the tent pack less weighted but make full use of your trekking pole, and the economic but high-quality “Andake trekking pole” is highly recommended
- – Double Wall Design – YKK zipper entranced inner tent, the mosquito net ensures the ventilation while keep the mosquito outside; outer tent can be rolled up for better ventilation. Stitched floor to prevent moisture
- – Waterproof & Ventilated – for a dry and cosy outdoor night, the Flysheet is made of silicone-coated 15D nylon ripstop with WATERPROOF rating of 2000mm; the Inner tent is made of B3 high-precision BREATHABLE nylon gauze with 150D oxford fabric tent bottom of 3000mm waterproof rating; the mesh door to the front and window to the side ensure good ventilation, avoid fogging when you are sleeping inside
- – One Men Single Pole Tent(main pole is not included) – this is a lightweight and portable backpacking tent, equipped with proper activity space for your elbow when you sit in. Package Content: Flysheet*1, Inner tent(mosquito net)*1, Short aluminium pole*1, Wind rope*2, Tent peg*11. If you were out with your pet, the Andake One Men Tunnel Tent would be recommended for larger storage space
DOUBLE WALL DESIGN
Hikers seeking a versatile shelter system will appreciate the adaptability of this double-wall shelter’s two-piece design.
Carry only what you need for your adventure. Use the net-tent on its own on nice nights, or just bring the outer tent when bugs aren’t a concern. For full protection, use the two together. The double wall design allows air to flow and keeps condensation at a minimum.
â€¢ 1 x rain fly and 1x inner tent
â€¢ Other Assembly Accessories
â€¢ Pitching Instructions
â€¢ Before using, seams should be sealed by you.
â€¢ Pitches using your trekking poles(not included)